Re: counter-PRISM PRISM - Re: wacky question

Dňa 25.06.2013 02:05 låzaro  wrote / napísal(a):
> Make yourself this question:
>
>    I'm soooooooo important? The CIA is looking for me?

There are more questions:

How CIA (NSA, FBI, etc) will know, that the mail is from me and because
i am not important for them, then they will not scan it?

I am not important for our police, then policeman can go into my home
always, when they want?

Need i demonstrate, that i am not important by allowing (tolerating)
scanning of my communication?

Is something privacy, because government can break into it, or because
nobody can break into it?

Are google, facebook (and similar) in bussines (they carries about own
customers) or long hand of government?

Are people out of USA less than these come from USA (because USA tells,
that all is OK, because no USA citizens are taken)?

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk