Re: wacky question

On Mon, 2013-06-24 at 15:28 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> And disturbing that he could see the seeds so
> long ago.

Somebody already explained that this is the nature of beings. We didn't
change that much, even philosophers 2000 years before Orwell have seen
this.

> I fear our governnments more than I fear the things from which they claim to
> protect us.

Our governments make a lot of evil things without our permissions, but
there are reasons for people seek asylum in "evil" countries like the
USA, France, Great Britain, Germany etc. ;). Lees people flew from the
USA to Mexico or from Germany to Serbia ;).