Re: wacky question

On Sun, 2013-06-23 at 22:13 +0800, lina wrote:
> On Saturday 22,June,2013 10:59 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > On Saturday 22 June 2013 05:39:27 lina wrote:
> >> What is dangerous is that people take "hooligan" as "holy fighter", and
> >> "gentleman" as "dictator".
> >
> > Really??  Where??  When?? Can you quote?  This sounds bizarre to me.
> >
> > Lisi
> >

> I am going to deliberately ignore your questions. Just FYI.

*chuckle*

But seriously, especially in Great Britain and Germany hooligans costs
the taxpayers much money, so I suspect "holy fighter" isn't from English
or German journalists. I know, if a gentleman hold the door open for a
women, he has to reckon to be called a sexist, but I never heard
"dictator". I don't know when it became sexist to hold open a door and I
don't care about it.

I can't see the relation to data protection ;).