Re: wacky question

On Fri, 2013-06-21 at 16:22 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Jo, 20 iun 13, 18:41:42, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> >
> > The USA and similar countries IMO aren't dangerous for most of us, since
> > I suspect that less of us are terrorists.
>
> Sorry, but I don't accept this argument. Just because we personally may
> not be targeted is still no excuse to tolerate it when a government, any
> government, is not respecting a person's rights.

I agree with you, but they are still not dangerous for me, since I'm a
German. If my own country will get even harmless data, it's different
for me. I guess most us aren't from the USA, since this is an
international mailing list. This thread, perhaps should be moved to the
off-topic list?

Regards,
Ralf