Re: wacky question

Until recently I though facebook could be used in a concise manner,
playing with the lured minds of those attracted only to convenience to
propagate some urgent social agendas around my fellow neighbors.

Today I am shit scared of the runnings of this society but also joyfully
wandering through this historical moment to Brazil and how to keep away
the full blown fascism that seems to be scaling on protests. Drawing
people out of facebook seems to be some sort of urgent now. There has
been police arrests on Universities just to "further investigate
suspicion". I've seen undercover military with high tech computers and
apparel flowing with the masses unseen to everybody.

This made me wonder if I need my tinfoil tighter or looser. High care
for security may sometime be seen as "due to further investigations,
AKA, torture", which is daily routine to our cops. Not to mention
summary execution on streets made by masked cops. Tanks on the streets
and the joy of the middle class society.

To you who live abroad I would ask you, if you care, to propagate a
boycott to Brazil world cup. NO illusions with the red flag of federal
government, there is a genocide running here and they are trying hard to
hide it.

--

Luther Blisset
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80

I challenge you to play the game in which there is no loser but
everything is fun and worthwhile!

--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, 2013-06-20 at 15:25 -0700, Scott Linnenbringer wrote:
> Facebook stores every wall post, private message, photo, etc even
> after you remove from wall, delete or untag.

In some countries this is forbidden.

I completely have no idea for what reason people have Facebook, Twitter
and LinkIn accounts. I'm not kidding, I really don't understand this,
even if there would be no issues regarding to data protection. Hopefully
the LinkIn community stops spamming people who aren't LinkIn members.
Fortunately I didn't receive a LinkIn spam for a very long time, perhaps
it's now forbidden that LinkIn does spam in Germany or Europe. As soon
as Facebook has got servers in Europe, they might have to change their
policy.