Re: [LVM] Debian looking for a deleted LV swap?

I had the same thing in my resume file:

RESUME=/dev/mapper/NC6320-swap_1

Changing it to:

RESUME=/dev/mapper/NC6320-swaparea

Didn't help and broke resuming.

After a bit of researching on how to rebuild initrd, I ran

update-initramfs -u

and it rebuilt my initrd, which in my case was:

/boot/initrd.img-3.2.0-4-686-pae

Rebooting and no LVM error :)

Problem solved! Thanks everyone!! :D