Re: How to consistently install a set of packages?

On 9 June 2013 15:23, Chris Bannister <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:

> There must be a particular reason why you have decided to do things that
> way. I would be interested to know what that reason is.

Yes, but a lengthy explanation would only reveal that it is not
interesting at all :)
Also, it is not interesting for me to spend time writing it :)
So it would be a waste of time all round.
Nor is it related at all to debian, so it would be off-topic for this
mailing list.

(also, my apology to the list for not trimming my previous post, it
was hidden by this stupid gmail interface with which I'm not yet
familiar)