Re: Wheezy Alongside Windows7

Dňa 11.06.2013 18:14 Joe  wrote / napísal(a):
> On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 03:35:55 +1200
> Chris Bannister <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 07:04:03PM +0200, basti wrote:
>>> RTFM,
>>> use google or what else.
>>> we don't support lazy users.
>>
>> Huh? Since when? I'm lazy, and I've been helped. :)
>>

> “Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
> find easier ways to do something.” R. A. Heinlein

Sure, but here is small problem:

The Heinlein's lazzy man is investing own time (by investigating new
solution). The Google's lazzy man don't investigate something new, but
he want to investing our (this ML people) time to find something
generally known.

Finally, my 17 years old students was able to do this solely, without
any previous informations - i only point them to some distributions to
they can choose.

regards

--
Slavko