Re: Upgrading from squeeze to wheezy fails with error

Your "real thing" suggestion is the best one so far! Somehow, in my haste, I
confused someone's ad-hoc howto for the real release notes.

I ended up hiring a consultant for a couple of hours to bail me out. My
system is now upgraded. The only task I have left is to get gdm working
properly with my motherboard's video processor.

Thank you and thanks to everyone else who offered suggestions!