Re: Debian/Linux tutorials.

Machtelt Garrels wrote a terrific introductory guide in its simplicity.

http://tldp.org/LDP/intro-linux/html/intro-linux.html

IMHO, it's impossible to have a "perfect guide" or best in some
universal sense. Similar to what happens with software, our knowledge
grows with gaps and it's up to us which gaps to overlap.

With her guide you should be able to grasp some crucial concepts and
from there proceed according to your needs.

But beware that linux kernel and bash are not what sets debian apart
from other operating systems.

--
I challenge you to play the game in which there is no loser but
everything is fun and worthwhile!

--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, 2013-06-06 at 14:11 +0300, atar wrote:
> I wanted to know please where can I enrich my knowledge about Linux at
> general and especially about Debian

The Debian Handbook may be useful. It's available on a running Debian
system by installing the 'debian-handbook' package, or online as a free
download at http://debian-handbook.info/

--
Tixy