Re: Activities? Dash? Hot-corner?

On 6/6/13, Kailash <listskailash@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, if you go to the top left corner of your screen, you enter
> "Activities". You should see a panel on your left which has some
> default favorite apps.

Thank you for your response; you are much too kind.

I pursued some researches of my own, and after man-handling
gnome-shell into place, and compelling it to run; I quickly decided
upon, and carried out, these (now-highly recommended) steps:

# dpkg -r gnome-core

# apt-get autoremove

# apt-get install icewm

All best,

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely

http://trollboy.thruhere.net:8080/MontyPython/fish.htm