UEFI problem with wheezy on an ASUS F1A75-V PRO motherboard

Hello,

I tried to install a wheezy "UEFI" version on an ASUS F1A75-V PRO
motherboard (with UEFI and the newest firmware 2201) but without
success.
To test it a little bit what goes wrong, I started the rescue mode and
called 'efibootmgr' what shows this (which looks fine for me):
BootCurrent: 0002
Timeout: 1 seconds
BootOrder: 0000,0001,0002
Boot0000* CD/DVD Drive
Boot0001* Hard Drive
Boot0002* UEFI: Sandisk Cruzer 8.01

But if I call: efibootmgr -t 5
(or: efibootmgr -c -L "debian" -l '\EFI\debian\grubx64.efi')
and after that: efibootmgr, I always see the same:
BootCurrent: 0002
Timeout: 1 seconds
BootOrder: 0000,0001,0002
Boot0000* CD/DVD Drive
Boot0001* Hard Drive
Boot0002* UEFI: Sandisk Cruzer 8.01

So I think I can't write any variable into this UEFI. I that right?
Is there anyone with the same issue? Has anyone experience with this
motherboard or can give me a hint what I can do to "use" UEFI?
I know that I can use this board and wheezy with the CSM of UEFI.

Thanks for an advice
Dieter Faulbaum