KVM time synchronisation - how to set default offset

Hello list,

I'm using KVM (with the virt-manager GUI) on a Debian laptop to test
various setups.
I noticed that the time of these guests is not set up correctly, there
is a 2 hour time difference (I'm on CEST, or GMT+2)

The solution is to change the offset from UTC to localtime in the
virtual machine properties.
Is there some location where I can change the default? As I frequently
set up virtual machines, this gets a bit annoying.

Regards,
Steven