Re: No udev event when i plug an HDMI cable

Anybody having the same issue?

On 05/18/2013 12:52 PM, Sylvain Archenault wrote:
Hello,

When I plugged a HDMI cable in my laptop, the display used to
automatically detect my TV and expand to it.

It stopped working a few days ago, I'm not sure what package upgrade
triggered this.

When I run "udevadm monitor", there is no event generated. It used to
work. If I go in "Settings -> Monitor" the tv is detected.

I'm running Sid, which is up to date. I don't see any output in the log.
I'm not sure where to look at. I tried with this 2 kernels:

linux-image-3.6-trunk-amd64 - Linux 3.6 for 64-bit PCs
linux-image-3.8-1-amd64     - Linux 3.8 for 64-bit PCs

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks
Sylvain