Re: goodbye-microsoft.com Install?

> The reviews I read said the same or similar, but an Aussie tech
> magazine from 2007 said that after the standard installer starts,
> Debian is installed as a single file on the Windows partition--no
> partitioning needed.

That was not the case for me.  I was offered to resize the ntfs
partition to make room for the Debian partition but there was no option
to "install within a file inside the ntfs partition".

I remember hearing of such an install method, but AFAIK it was not the
one offered by the goodbye-microsoft thingy.  And it stands to reason:
you wouldn't really be able to say "goodbye" if the install went into the
NTFS partition.

        Stefan