Re: Apparent Changes to Apache

On 06/02/2013 01:55 PM, Alan Chandler wrote:
I have had to re-install my system after some problems wiped out the
boot sector. I decided to move from stable to unstable in the process
(for me stable wasn't very = I was getting regular problems with the
screen locking up (could have been X, or gnome3 not sure which).

Trying to get all my development web sites back up again is causing
difficulty

1) a2ensite now seems to require the sites-available files have a .conf
extension
2) I don't seem to have any enabled named virtual hosts - the default is
always served
3) I have installed apache2-mpm-itk (as I did previously) and used the
AssignUserID directive to set the UserID to my personal account. This
directive is now being rejected, and this package now seems to be a
transitional package

I can't find anything in the changelog about these changes - does anyone
know if they are real or just that I have something configured wrongly

On kfreebsd mail list I read that itk module will disappear. Why don't you try worker, prefork or event MPM ?

Best regards
Georgi