Debian 7 ext4 problem

hello, after installing debian 7 have a lot of problems
On debian 6.0.7 everything works perfectly and quickly but on debian 7.0.0. amd64
I have a serious problem with overloading the hard drive.
I have a website and use MySQL, at that moment began the biggest problems
the hard drive is under constant load.
The hard drive is noisy, slow. I think there is a problem with the driver for ext4.
I'll give hardware info
Gigabyte GA-EP45-ud3r motherboard
Intel core 2 duo E6400 Processor
8 GB RAM DDR2 800 Kingston
Hard Drive WD 1 TB SATA 3 64 CACHE BLACK 7200 RPM
I guess there is a problem because of Debian 6.0.7 everything works perfectly. But on Debian 7.0.0. I find it hard to believe that this is Debian