roundcube blank screen after apache upgrade

Hi all,

I am having a problem with my roundcube installation since I upgraded my sid box 2 days ago. It's probably a simple fix, but I'm hoping some web guru can help me find it. Apache2 was upgraded from 2.2.3 to 2.4.4, and apparently there were a goodly number of changes. I suspect this is another of those, but after some searching, I have been unable to find the cause.

The first issue that I learned about was the change from /etc/apache2/conf.d (which is where the roundcube config lived)  to the conf-[available|enabled] scheme similar to mods and sites. I figured this out because after the upgrade, the site was giving me a 404 error, could not find /roundcube.

Once I found this problem, I started getting 403 Forbidden errors. The root cause of this turned out to be the change of syntax in the config files from Allow from all/Deny from all to Require all granted/Require all denied. I fixed these, so now, I'm getting a blank page, and nothing in the apache2 error log.

Has anyone else upgraded to 2.4.4 and is running roundcube that may have an idea of the problem?

Thanks,
--b