Re: Re: Install from iso (no disc burn)

> Thank you, yes I saw it.  I'm a litte surprised that is what you are
> calling easier than it sound :)

Well, I tried to accommodate different use cases, so I would only have
to post it once. By far the most of it is just the explanation what you
are doing and why.

Try to understand it and learn from it, the result is worth the effort.
Again, if something is not clear or you're having trouble, don't
hesitate to ask :)

Of course it is very subjective what you think is easy, maybe it's easy
to me because I've done it so many times ;)
It's like driving a car, a student driver may find it hard, but once you
got it, easiest thing in the world.