Re: wu-ftp substitute

On Tue, 07 May 2013 16:26:58 +1200, Joel Wirāmu Pauling wrote:

>> I'm looking for a wu-ftp substitute, i.e., an ftp server that is
>> relatively easy to configure the anonymous upload.
>
> vsftpd

I hope that you *did* notice that I need an ftp server that is
*relatively easy* to configure the *anonymous upload*

But these are the only pages I found talking about vsftpd anonymous upload
configuration,

http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/
applications/437065-vsftpd-anonymous-upload.html

Needless to say, none of them say that vsftpd anonymous upload is working.

If you did mean vsftpd for easy anonymous upload configuration, than I'm
sorry, please advice where I can find that easy configuration guide.

thanks