Re: GNOME 3 issue - Evolution is offline due to a network outage

On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 08:51:54PM +0100, sue wrote:
> hello the man who helps me usually is away at present, can you tell me
> step y step how to reconnect the network
>
> thanks

Read this:

then watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Vu3uFbsW4

and possibly others by http://www.youtube.com/user/SysAdmGirl

and then ask with a more specific question so we know how to approach
your problem. Sorry for being blunt, but I hope you realise that the
answer you want is not that easy to just explain in a quick response.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X