Re: how to disable nouveau module totally?

On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 03:26:51PM -0400, Kejia?? wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I upgraded my system from squeeze to wheezy, but now no desktop
> environment is displayed. I tried to install nvidia's driver, but
> cannot disable the nouveau module. I tried everything list
> here:http://www.pimp-my-rig.com/2012/01/unload-nouveau-install-nvidia-driver.html.

When I installed nVidia's driver, it automatically replaced nouveau. I
didn't have to remove it or anything. What install method are you using?
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!