Debian full disk encryption

Hello debian-user,

I am trying to set up full disk encryption for Debian. There are a lot of options available and I cannot choose which one to use..

For starters, I am using a laptop for SSD so I read that using LUKS is not a good option since it disables TRIM.

Anyways, I came across this video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9pn2PYbDdA that explains how to configure full disk encryption.

Can anyone confirm if this is a good way of doing it? If not, can you point me to some good documentation for my case?? There are too many and I can't decide which one to pick.. I am running Wheezy.

- JohnT