No ipfw binary in Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

Hello,

It turns out that there is no ipfw utility available in
freebsd-net-tools package (or any other), while ipfw.ko module does
exist.
Absence of it renders Debian GNU/kFreeBSD unusable.

Yes, I know documentation says to use pf, but pf is different firewall
and cannot be used as a replacement for ipfw, moreover lots of
features, including netgraph cannot be properly used without ipfw.

As far as I remember ipfw was in freebsd-net-tools back then, but
later removed for no reason.

Could you please advise how to obtain ipfw binary for Debian
GNU/kFreeBSD (yes, I know I can build it myself, but it actually
should be included in freebsd-net-tools package).

Thanks.

--
Alexandr Kovalenko
http://uafug.org.ua/