Torsocks.conf problem

Hi there!

I use tor system wide through gnome proxy settings localhost:9050.
According to torsocks.conf man pages, /etc/torsocks.conf should avoid
using torsocks when connecting to local lan network.

local = 192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0

should do the job in my scenario. However, nautilus refuses to connect
to a local ftp server and informs a "Connection through SOCKSv4 server
rejected".

Since I'm able to connect to this server using iceweasel and filezilla,
it's a real issue, but it would be better to have this server attached
to nautilus and avoid the hassle of using another program just for this.

Does anyone have a hint to the solution?

--
-- André Nunes Batista