Re: Wheezy issue with broadcom 5720 nic on new dell PowerEdge R720

After some more tests, I have discovered, that those missing
patches are part of BQL backport to 3.2 kernel (therefore their absence
in upstream 3.2). In the end it turned out, that the NIC is buggy even
with BQL disabled. Strange thing is, that the bug only appears on newer
types of Dell servers, namely R820 and R720. Same card (I have even
switched them between machines) although do work on R320 and R620 with
same version of the kernel.

I can not think  another way  to handle this, so  I  will have to switch  toa  card  from Intel.