100% Fix for 64bit Flash with an Nvidia card

People still suffering from flash playback issues such as sluggisch
performance, hang-up's and others, i might have a fix for you.

Below you find the changes i made to my system to have Flash working
flawlessly ( except for full-screen on this particular machine )
Please let me know if this works for you.

http://helpdesk.oxitech.info/doku.php?id=playing_flash_on_linux

Before these change came into effect flash played for 5 minutes then
became sluggish and slowed down the whole GUI until the Display Manager
was restarted. After i've played various +5 minutes movies and am now
playing a move ( now at 1 hour 17 minutes ) … hence i consider the issue
fixed.

Right now, the speed of my Gnome3 session is faster than ever before.