Re: Wheezy/Xfce Gnome keyring problem

On Mon, 2013-12-30 at 12:52 -0700, Paul E Condon wrote:
> I do use gnome-terminal as my favorite terminal emulator so gnome
> is not truly and completely purged, but I know from what I report
> above that I don't really need the keyring part.

You should test Xfce-Terminal, AFAIR there's no big difference between
both terminals, however, Xfce is based on GTK too and Thunar _optional_
does use the virtual filesystem for the GNOME desktop. I'm using Xfce,
but try not to use too much from GNOME. I e.g. use Evolution, but e.g.
don't use GVFS. When ever I install a desktop environment, I try not to
use meta packages and I don't automatically install recommended or
suggested packages.