Re: Line-in of CM106 like sound device does not work

On 12/25/2013 03:20 PM, Robin wrote:

As a start from a terminal run alsamixer, hit F6 to select device and check the line-in level.

  Thanks Ralf and Robin for the replies.
I now somehow got it working properly, but I don't know what has changed.

I first removed pulseaudio, but although I could control everything using the alsa mixer,
there was no signal on line-in (an now also not on the mic-input).
Then I reinstalled pulseaudio again, fiddled a bit with the controls and presto, everything
works perfectly. I am perfectly sure that I tried the current control earlier.
But never mind, it is working.

  Thanks again for the replies,
      Sietse