Re: Nvidia 210 with HDMI

Hi,

Alsa is working correctly - with audio jack cable and normal speakers - but when I plug the HDMI cable to the VGA and TV no sound on TV-speaker

2013/12/25 Jarth <jarth@yahoo.com>
Op 25-12-13 19:02, Gábor Hársfalvi schreef:
Thanks for this - but sound still don't work with HDMI from the TV :S

What should I do now?

2013/12/25 Jarth Berilcosm <jarth@yahoo.com>
On Fri, 01 Nov 2013 10:59:10 +0100, Gábor Hársfalvi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could someone help about using audio with Nvidia 210 videocard with Asus
> Motherboard with Nvidia onboard Soundcard?
>
> How to configure Alsa?

> about using audio with Nvidia 210 videocard with Asus Motherboard with
> configure Alsa?</div>

aptitude install alsa alsa-firmware-loaders alsa-tools alsa-tools-gui
alsa-utils alsamixergui

Should do all the work for you