Re: Collecting information after installation

> Since the "7.x" version does my computer freeze;
> and that after installing "GRUB" and "rebooting".

Installing GRUB and rebooting is the last process of installation, but
your information is not enough, so we can hardly help.

Do you mean that, it cannot be shut down, or it cannot boot? What was
the information on your screen?

> My system seem to work correctly but I thougth to inform you.

Do you mean you have already found a workaround? If yes, how did you fix
it?

Like what Ralf Mardorf said, if you think it is a bug, you can consider
to report it. For more information about bug reporting, please read:
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Sincerely,
Bo