Re: Wireless Network Connection Unstable

On Lu, 16 dec 13, 11:30:33, Rakitha Sanjeewa Beminiwattha wrote:

> I appreciate if anyone can give me information to debug this issue or to
> fix the problem. I can provide more information on request.

I would first try the most recent kernel and firmware. If you are using
Debian stable (you didn't say) the safest way would probably be to use
the kernel and firware-iwlwifi package from backports.

Other things to consider:
- how far are you from the access point?
- are other wireless devices working fine in similar conditions?
- do you have these issues also with other wireless access points?

Kind regards,
Andrei