Re: transmission-daemon web interface, needed fonts for "upload" and "download" chars ??

On Du, 08 dec 13, 23:23:36, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> Any idea what ought be my expectation for a normal trickle-down of
> this into debian-stable (ie, just by waiting for the devs)?

Since this is a minor issue the chances are very small. Even if the
version in stable has a serious bug or a security issue the policy when
fixing such bugs is to keep the changes at a minimum to minimize risks
of regressions.

If you're lucky and the new features are worth it somebody might
backport the version from testing though, so you would get this bug
fixed as a side effect. Speaking of which, you might be interested in
doing the backport yourself.

Kind regards,
Andrei