Does any OS (e.g. Debian) support ZFS on MIPS?

Dear list members,

I just posted a variation on the question below at
http://unix.stackexchange.com/q/103724/6860 and on the freebsd-mips
mailing list. However, I realise that members of this list may well
not have accounts at that website or on that mailing list, so it seems
reasonable to ask the same question here - especially as it has so far
received no response in either location! I hope on that basis that
this will not feel like cross-posting. The question is given below.

Thank you in advance for any helpful answers you can provide.

Best regards,

Sam

§ § §

Does Debian ZFS under the MIPS architecture?

If not, do you know of an OS that does?

I am especially interested in:

* Support for ZFS on Loongson[1] (e.g. Lemote computers).
* Achieving this support without needing to install binary blobs.

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson