Re: Unable to change shell and add groups

$ chsh -s /bin/zsh ag4ve
Password:
$ grep ag4ve /etc/passwd
ag4ve:x:1008:1008::/home/ag4ve:/bin/zsh
$ echo $SHELL
/bin/bash
$ readlink /proc/$$/exe
/bin/bash
$ cat /etc/debian_version
6.0.8
$ grep zsh /etc/shells
/bin/zsh
/usr/bin/zsh

Oh, there is some interresting stuff about /etc/shells - probably
unrelated, but just weirdness:
$ grep tcsh /etc/shells
/usr/bin/tcsh
/bin/tcsh
$ whereis tcsh
tcsh:

And, linking around the whole system:
$ readlink /bin/zsh
/etc/alternatives/zsh
$ readlink /etc/alternatives/zsh
/bin/zsh4
$ readlink /usr/bin/zsh
/etc/alternatives/zsh-usrbin
$ readlink /etc/alternatives/zsh-usrbin
/bin/zsh4

(again, not probably not the issue and just annoys me since I noticed it)