cifs mount problem

hi,
I try to mount an external disk which has a wifi network interface, and
behaves as a cifs server.

On my laptop, its works fine:

 ->mount -t cifs //wehd/hdd /d6c
   Password:<CR>
 ->mount | grep d6c
   //wehd/hdd on /d6c type cifs
   (rw,relatime,sec=ntlm,unc=\\wehd\hdd,username=root,uid=0,noforceuid,gid=0,noforcegid,
   addr=192.168.1.10,unix,posixpaths,serverino,acl,rsize=61440,wsize=65536,actimeo=1)

On my desktop,  where it used to work, I get now:
 ->mount -t cifs //wehd/hdd /d6c
   Password for root@//wehd/hdd:
   mount error(13): Permission denied
   Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)

Both machines are under wheezy
Please note the difference for the 2 paswword requests. I suppose that this
can help to explain the difference of behaviour between the 2 nachines.

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel