Re: HA Active/Active Cluster

> I plan to setup an Active/Active HA Webserver with 2 VPS.
> I read something about Heartbeat/Pacemaker and HAProxy but what do I
> need? What is overkilled?

Heartbeat is not for Active/Active, it is typically for active/passive setup

> And is it possible to setup this with only 1 public IP per Server

Depends on the goal. If the availability is critical then active/passive
is good enough with heartbeat. If you want to make load lower on the
individual servers then haproxy can be used with private addresses on
the backend servers.

--
--- Friczy ---
'Death is not a bug, it's a feature'