Re: Postfix randomizing outgoing IP using

On 29-11-2013 01:30, Gregory Nowak wrote:
The main.cf portion you posted didn't have a

mydestination =

line. If it in fact doesn't, then you probably want to add one as in:

mydestination = example.com, host.example.com, localhost

and do a postfix reload. Now, postfix won't do mx lookups when you
send mail to example.com.

Greg
I have many of domains. However I did test with mydestination = atifceylan.com localhost .... parameter. But I got "Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table" error message.

--
M.Atıf CEYLAN
Yurdum Yazılım