Re: Terminal with support for Indic characters

On Thu, November 28, 2013 1:46 am, ken wrote:

> Yeah, you need to have utf8 support and then too Indic fonts installed.

Yes, everything is installed. Locale is also set properly. What probably
was not clear in my mail was that they are not displayed _correctly_ in
the terminals.

I do use indic regularly in iceweasel, gedit, et al. It is not a problem
there. My problem is in reading mails with indic chars using mutt in a
terminal.

--
Sridhar M. A.