Re: Squeeze - recovering from power outage

Den 25. nov. 2013 16:23, skrev Roman Gelfand:
I had recently a power outage on debian squeeze.  Even though it
appears to working, it stalls at times and very slow.  Is there a
recommended troubleshooting steps and/or maintenance I need to after
this happens?

Any suspicious messages in /var/log/syslog or dmesg ? My first guess would be that a hard drive is failing. Might also be DNS-problems not directly related to the outage, might use dig to check it out.

Atle.