Re: Fwd: Jessie PowerPC installer doesn't see USB keyboard on PowerPC Mac machines

> But when I booted it (on two different G4 machines and a G5) when it got
> to the "chose language" screen, there was no response to the keyboard or
> the mouse.
>
> Anybody know what's up with that?

Hi, Rick,

The same thing occurred with my installation on two AMD64 computers with
wireless keyboards and mice. However, i had no problem after I plugged
in a USB keyboard.

Perhaps you could try another USB or standard keyboard for installation,
and change it back afterwards.

Good luck!

Terence