colord Warning during upgrade to wheezy

Hi,

During upgrade squeeze -> wheezy the following warning came up:

Setting up colord (0.1.21-1) ...
adduser: Warning: The home directory `/var/lib/colord' does not belong to the user you are currently creating.

At present '/var/lib/colord' belongs to user and group 'colord'.

I guess that this means that colord installation is correct after all.

_However_, I would appreciate a confirmation from a knowledgeable user.

A follow-up question: would you suspect some packaging bug?

Thanks in advance,
Itay