Re: [OT] P* language web page (Was: Re: P* - New language for web programming)

Den 18. nov. 2013 22:45, skrev Alois Mahdal:

I haven't seen the old one, but this one looks OK to me, except
that the fonts are about 2x as big as should be.  For example,
the main title in header does not even fit my screen
(1280x800), it cuts at "Prog...".

Ironically, while sometimes I do use "zoom in" feature on
various pages from time to time, on your page I actually had to
zoom out to 50% :)

I guess this means that it's a very bad idea to design web pages on a 50" Full-HD TV :) I should have noticed that the fonts were too big when I didn't have to zoom in like I do on all other pages.

Anyway, I changed the page and used the good old "900px wide centered page with 16px font size"-trick, looks better now?

Atle.