Re: Screenshots under flash

On 29/10/13 02:01 PM, Ralph Katz wrote:

On 10/29/2013 12:37 PM, Frank McCormick wrote:
I hae been trying to capture on-screen flash pics using ImageMagicks
Import command. But on some sites if flash is used to display the pics,
all I get is a black screen. I have tried adding  -display:0  to the
import command but so far no luck.

This works for me on wheezy:

~$ convert x:root image.png

Then crop to the image portion you want.

Alternatively, if it's on youtube, for example, you could download the
stream with something like clive, then take your screenshots directly
from mplayer or other player.

   I will give it a shot - it's not youtube so I have no problems there.

Thanks