Re: ANDROID

在 2013-10-29二的 10:56 -0400,alex.padoly@laposte.net写道:
> Hello to all,
>
> I shall want to buy a SMARTPHONE with a free O.S (GNU).
> Many of my friends say to me that ANDROID is a free system, it is
> LINUX!
> What do you think about it?
> Does it  exist a SMARTPHONE with a system DEBIAN GNU LINUX
>
> Thank you for your answers
>
> Alex

Yes, Android is a kind of variant Linux (free os)
But when it is about a SMARTPHONE, it's quite different because of the
patent used
I guess there is no SMARTPHONE with an os totally free (even Debian as a
computer os)
You can seek the information about "free" definated by GNU
Maybe you can manage to run Debian on your SMARTPHONE like someone
succeeded
But it would not be easy, stable, effective as the origin os
I think so