Re: Choosing Debian version or derivative to run Wine when resource poor

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 06:46:53 -0500
Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

In the United States of America there is an ongoing debate, in
and out of court, as to just what it means in modern times. The
sound byte title tends to be "separation of church and state".

The net result is the church receives no tax moneys. Our
particular fellowship tends to shy away from any offer that has
even the appearance of government support.

That's not strictly true:
<http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/30/opinion/using-tax-dollars-for-churches.html>

Cybe R. Wizard

I do believe you are proving my point that there is an ongoing debate.
It is explicitly labeled as an opinion piece.
I disagree with the author.