Re: another dependency question

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 22:14:56 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 2013-10-25 at 23:55 +0400, Reco wrote:
> > 2) Embedded movies
>
> I hope they require Adobe's original flash player and a DRM registration
> on the Adobe homepage. Please, please I want this.

Nah, that's so 1990. Currently they should require an account at a
Adobe Cloud and one's first-born child :)

I don't know how this 'feature' is implemented in Adobe Reader (it's
been awhile since I used it), but in libpoppler's sources it is called
POPPLER_ANNOT_MOVIE. Last time I've checked evince sources it had TODO
status.

Reco