Re: qupzilla webbrowser

Le 24.10.2013 14:40, mess-mate a écrit :
On 24/10/2013 14:35, mess-mate wrote:
On 24/10/2013 14:24, berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:

Le 24.10.2013 14:16, mess-mate a écrit :
Hi,
i tried to install the *.deb version of debian but apt-get or aptitude
didn't find that file.
Downloade it in the Downloads dir, cd Downloads and as usual ( as root)
apt-get install .....

Apt and aptitude are made to handle repositories, not on-disk stuff. If you like the command line tools, just use #dpkg -i <file>. You will probably have to install it's other dependencies then. Using aptitude in ncurse mode is my usual method to fix them. Otherwise, you can install gdebi and probably just double click on the file. I am not sure, I never used it (always did the dpkg -i <file>)

Thank you !!
I was completely forgotten and forgot some other commands since all is mfst-like now :(
regards

Ok, first error:
qupzilla: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libQupZilla.so.1: undefined
symbol: _ZN13QWebInspector10closeEventEP11QCloseEvent

As I said, dpkg does not install the dependencies, you have to install them. Using apt or aptitude to fix that ( because qupzilla will normally appear as broken, excepted if you already had all it's dependencies installed).

PS: what does means msft?