Re: upgrade to wheezy

On 22/10/2013 22:46, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 22:19 +0200, mess-mate wrote:
Hi, it's time to do an upgrade from my sqeeze to wheezy.
Is there any particularity i have to observe ?
Thanks in advance
As for all upgrades on all distros I know, there are release notes.

http://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/releasenotes

Take a look at chapter 4. Upgrades from Debian 6.0 (squeeze).

FWIW it's common that even for daily upgrades at least the software
comes with release notes, resp. READMEs, some distros in addition inform
about changes and possible difficulties.

Thanks to all for the help !!