Re: Blacklisting threads

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:07:12PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> What if she wants to read other threads of one of the participants of
> the particular thread or any other unwanted thread?

She'll still see messages in other threads from other participants,
including context in quotes. If it's sufficiently engaging she could
find the archive on gmane or the web archives or whatever. But I'd be
surprised if that happened.

Life is too short and this mailing list too polluted by so very few,
imho, it's not much of a sacrifice.